PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you create and
upload Content utilising our Services link to our site, or interact with our site in any other
Who we are and how to contact us
https://intheroom.global is a site operated by In The Room Global Ltd ("We"). We are
registered in England and Wales under company number 10877981 and have our registered office
at 73 Cornhill, London, United Kingdom, EC3V 3QQ. Our VAT number is 289 5432 56.
To contact us, please email [email protected].
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to
comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Services.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Terms of Service can be found on our website also apply to your use of our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site or Service,
please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may not use our site or Services:
- If you are under 18.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not
comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or
promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan
horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs
or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software
- In any way that involves child sexual exploitation or abuse.
- To upload terrorist content.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the
provisions of our Terms of Service (avaible on our website).
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which is defined as Content (per of
Terms of Service).
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards
apply to each part of any Content as well as to its whole.
In The Room will determine, in its absolute discretion, whether any Content breaches these
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is
posted or made available to.
Content you create must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Incite violence or hatred against any particular group(s).
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual
orientation or age.
- Include content that would be considered a criminal offence under laws relating to
terrorism, child sexual abuse material, racism or zenophobia.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Include video content that has been or would be likely to be given an R18 certificate by the
British Board of Film Classification (BBFC).
- Include video content not suitable for BBFC classification.
- Material that might impair the physical, mental or moral development of persons under the
age of 18.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Content emanates from Us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such
as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing,
that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to
understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission,
preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
For the avoidance of doubt, for any video form Content:
- You must tell us immediately, if you upload a video containing any of the following:
criminal material (relating to terrorism, sexual exploitation of children, child
pornography, racism and xenophobia), unclassified or unclassifiable videos, videos rated R18
or suitable for R18 rating and other material that might impair the physical, mental or
moral development of persons under the age of 18 (restricted material).
- You must not upload a video containing harmful material.
- You must not, without the requisite regulatory permissions, approvals or licenses in the UK,
and the countries where your Content will be accessible, upload a video containing
advertising for any of the following:
- cigarettes and other tobacco products, electronic cigarettes or electronic cigarette
refill containers, and prescription-only medicine; or
- for alcoholic drinks that are not aimed specifically at under 18s and do not encourage
immoderate consumption of alcohol.
- Any advertising included in a video you upload must not:
- prejudice respect for human dignity;
- include or promote discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, nationality,
religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation;
- encourage behaviour prejudicial to health or safety;
- encourage behaviour grossly prejudicial to the protection of the environment;
- cause physical, mental or moral detriment to persons under the age of 18;
- directly exhort such persons to purchase or rent goods or services in a manner which
exploits their inexperience or credulity;
- directly encourage such persons to persuade their parents or others to purchase or rent
goods or services;
- exploit the trust of such persons in parents, teachers or others; or
- unreasonably show such persons in dangerous situations.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such
action as we deem appropriate, and as set out in our Terms of Service.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms
of Service (as available on our website).
How this contract can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this
does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
This policy is governed the same laws as specified in our Terms of Service (as available on
Last Update: Version 1: 24 October 2023